19 March 2009

How It Is

Often when people hear the ages and quantity of my children, they make the comment, "Wow. You sure have your hands full."

Yes, I do. Please open the doors for me as I take 5 trips hauling my children and their accessories out of my minivan, up 20 stairs to our 2 bedroom apartment, and through 3 hugely heavy doors into #112.

Also note that I am actually so busy keeping on top of these kids with discipline, food, laundry, and cleaning that I literally don't remember the last time I brushed my teeth and it is not rare for me to hold the urge to pee 3-4 hours after my first instinct...because that's how much my kids run me ragged.

Not to complain or anything.

But sometimes I just have to put it out there.


Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: