24 April 2008

In No Time at All

What a beautiful day yesterday! John and I decided to take the kids to our local nature center after dinner. I kid you not---just as I was thinking how Tommy had begun to mature and understand limits, he whisked out of our sight for a mere second.

The next thing we knew, Tommy was crying out in devastation. Apparently, when you jump into the nature center pond for a swim, you end up getting All Wet.

John thought Tommy slipped in there with his new Crocs, but I knew better. "What happened, Tommy?"

"I went swimming."

"Tommy, we can't go swimming here!"

"But I wanted to go swimming, Mom! And in no time, I was in there. All wet."

Well, if the potty training has taught us anything, it's to bring a change of clothes.

1 comment:

Bekah's Cloth Bums said...

i love your blog! and your kids are adorable!! :o)