22 March 2008

The Pull-Up Chronicle?

Don't worry. I haven't given up. I'm writing that sentence as much for myself as for you. Yesterday was one of those days when a Mom isn't sure to forge ahead or turn back. But I'm a stubborn mule, so onward we go.

We had only four accidents yesterday, but they were brutal affairs, two of which required serious bath scrub-downs. Tommy is actually growing more and more defiant towards the potty training as the potty novelty has worn off.

Today, we are going to back off (haha) and only make him use the potty every 45 minutes. Even though you may think everyone can hold it that long, the thought terrifies me. I'm looking at the timer, and there are 37 minutes left to go.

In other news, I'm working on the great lamb cake. More to follow.

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Hang in there! I admire your stubborness!