04 November 2005

Motor Mouth


Some people talk a mile a minute, and I encountered one of them today. This woman defined the term Motor Mouth, practically frothing with words of both the coherent and incoherent sort. If anyone in the room tried to get a word in edgewise, she'd revv up her engine and shift into high gear. I think my companion and I each spoke maybe 10 sentences in two hours while this woman chattered away.

What is it with people who believe their statements are more important than others? Hey, I may blog...but I'll also read yours. Or you don't have to read mine. Whatever.

At any rate, this Motor Mouth Mama's blubbering was exhaustipating. I'm enjoying the silence.

P.S. Tommy has entered a new phase! In the last 2 days, he has taken about 6 naps over 1.5 hours each....and several that were 2 hours plus. This is truly a miracle.

No comments: