02 February 2006

Shrinking Poster

Sorry for my long absence. I haven't been motivated to post lately. I have, however, found motivation in another area---weight loss! It scares me to post this, because putting my weight loss plan on the internet does give me a certain level of accountability.

My plan is to count calories and eat 1500/day. We'll see how it goes. I'm actually a geek who enjoys tracking calorie consumption in an Excel spreadsheet. If you didn't know how much I loved statistics class, perhaps you wouldn't have guessed. ;)

At any rate, the goal here is to get rid of the rest of this stubborn baby weight. It hasn't gone anywhere and I've been exercising 4-5 times/week for the past 6 months. Ridiculousness. (Ok, I shouldn't exaggerate. It has gone down somewhat but not enough in that amount of time). Anyway, the moral of the story is that I need to cut back on my eating and continue the exercising if I'm going to get anywhere. The other moral of the story is here.

So, wish me luck, blog readers. I'll be keeping ya posted.

No comments: