09 February 2006

A Blog Chain Letter?

Kate got me.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Harassee at Dick Blick Arts Materials (e.g. "Can I paint you naked?" "Uh, no. I'm 16 and you're a creepy old bald man who works with me and...I quit.")
2. Gap Employee
3. Opera-Singing hostess at Macaroni Grill
4. Event coordinator of a rock concert

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Beauty & the Beast
2. Zoolander (I never thought I'd write that.)
3. What About Bob
4. Office Space


Four places I've lived:
1. Granada, Spain
2. St. Paul, MN
3. Richfield, MN
4. The Bubble


Four TV shows I love:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Felicity
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Law & Order


Four places I've vacationed:
1. Marbella, Spain
2. Las Vegas
3. Eau Claire (just this weekend!)
4. Disneyworld/land


Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chicken cacciatore
2. Anything with blue cheese
3. Raspberries
4. Ice Cream


Four sites I visit daily: (Three of these make me laugh so hard I could pee.)
1. dooce.com
2. Babycenter
3. Calorie Counter for my weight loss project
4. Site of the Crazy One


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At a Spa
2. On the Beach
3. Target
4. Hospital...oddly.

People I am tagging:
1. Wombat Queen
2. Jess
3. Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't you sweet! i feel special :)