03 February 2006

No Pants Nephew...and Niece

The really funny thing is that he's done this before. There was that time on Halloween when he answered the door in his birthday suit and handed out candy to the neighbor kids without batting an eye. And they didn't bat theirs, either. They just grabbed as much candy as they could and took off.

And then tonight, I walked into the room where Claudia and Will were supposed to be sleeping to find that games and socks and pillows were strewn about in tornadic, post-bedtime silliness. And Claudia and Will were not peacefully slumbering, but rather nakedly staring at me, wide-eyed and wondering whether I'd scream or laugh. I sort of grunted.

And then, while Will went downstairs to find Go Dog Go, whom he couldn't sleep without, I asked Claudia where her pjs were. I don't know, she said. Willy took them.

1 comment:

Sriracha said...

Is that weird? Am I missing something?
[checks for pants]