20 January 2006

I'm Shy*

My nephew Will (also seen here) has passed the terrible twos and is looking towards the frightening fours. Yesterday, he wanted to watch the Weepuls or the Willies or some dancing kid video and my sister told him that he couldn't. Will was not happy.

Sarah left the house to get the mail across the street and then she returned to find the door locked. "I'm shy, I'm sad," Will said from inside the house. And then he proceeded to sit down and watch the video for 20 minutes, while Sarah raged outside, outsmarted by her toddler. Claudia dragged her little blue chair over to the door and tried to unlock it, but she's only 2 and couldn't figure it out.

After a goodly amount of time and after I'd already hit the road with a spare key to rescue my sister, Will finally unlocked the door.


*And by shy he means whatever he wants to mean.

1 comment:

Sriracha said...

Oh, Will. What kind of bonky reasoning is that?
I'm shy; I think I'll have a burrito.