27 January 2005

And So.

Maybe I have found the blog at a time in my life when it is needed. Then again, maybe I have found the blog at a time in my life when a change of career AND A NAP are needed. Not in that order.

Later on, I am starting a job teaching ESL at my mom's school. I feel good about that. It must be a more productive use of time than creating TPS reports. Don't get me wrong. Publishing is an ok business. I guess I'd just rather be doing the writing than doing the willy-nilly pre-manufacturing work.

Burble. I'm not sure how to explain the feel when the baby moves. I guess it does sort of feel like indigestion, but not completely. It's extended, for one thing, and for another, it's still different. It's burbly, if that helps.

I made it through the morning, but there are still 3.5 hours til I can feasibly bust outta here. Yesterday I left early and I have been waiting for bossman to reprimand me. Maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he didn't notice. I doubt that, though. People always seem to notice what you don't want them to notice.

Like acne. Ugh. I hate to waste words on such a disgusting topic, but seriously, people: must we pregnant women just get all the fun? I thought that the dry-me-out, bleaching agent had worked, and maybe it did, because after I didn't use it for one week, presto! change-o! I am back to horrifying teenage girl with a love for cover-up.

John got a Bloomberg. He sent me a clip of the screen today, so I could know what he looks at from 9 to 5. He says he doesn't know what I do. I don't talk about it much. Who wants to hear about boredom? Anyway, this chapter is almost over.

Maybe I should do my TPS reports in Bloomberg. That would be more fun.

No comments: